After the installation is complete, when you attempt to use the Document Tracker Web application you will receive a security warning dialog box.To prevent this display in the future, follow these steps to add this server to the list of trusted sites:
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. After the Internet Options appear, On the Security tab, click Trusted Sites and click Sites.
4. The Trusted Sites dialog box appears. In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the location of the BizTalk Document Tracking server.
5. To find the location of the BizTalk Document Tracking server, on the Start menu, point to Programs | Microsoft BizTalk Server 2000, and then click BizTalk Document Tracking.The location of the BizTalk Document Tracking server appears in the Address list.
6. Clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
7. Click Add, and click OK twice to close the dialog boxes.
Was this article helpful?