This walkthrough illustrates how to set up a basic layout of an End-User Report Designer on a Windows Form. This walkthrough is split up into the following activities:
• Adding a Windows Form to a Visual Studio project
• Adding panels and splitters to the form
• Adding the ActiveReports end-user report designer control to the form
• Adding the Report Explorer to the form
• Adding the Property Grid to the form
• Adding a label to the form
• Adding toolbars and combo boxes to the form
• Adding a Main Menu control to the form
When you have completed this walkthrough, you will have a basic layout which looks similar to the following.
Adding a Windows Form to a Visual Studio project To add a Windows Form to a Visual Studio project
1. Open a Visual Studio project.
Was this article helpful?