1. The Add method, which you use to add a menu item to a menu programmatically, is a method of a_.
D. MenuItems collection
2. Which of the following typically appears when you right-click a form or control?
3. You can use the Menu Designer to copy a menu item from a MainMenu component to a menu item in which of the following components?
4. Which of the following typically has a bitmap image on it? D. ToolBarButton
5. Hiding a menu disables it.
False. You can still access the menu using a shortcut key.
6. For which control will you use the ButtonClick event procedure when it is clicked?
7. For which object will you use the event procedure of another object when it is clicked?
8. Which of the following statements is not correct?
C. The Click event procedure of a menu item in a MainMenu also may handle the ButtonClick event of a ToolBar.
9. Which of the following statements is not correct?
B. A Click event may be raised for a menu item that has submenu items.
Was this article helpful?