In this chapter, you've dealt with all the tools in the Power Toys for .NET CF 3.5 suite. You've specifically learned:
• How to use the Remote Performance Monitor and GC Heap Viewer to detect and resolve memory leaks
• How to use the Histogram, Allocation Graph, Time Line, and Call Tree views of the CLR Profiler tool to inspect how your managed objects are being allocated under the hood
• How to use the Remote Logging Configuration tool to capture network event logs and view them using the Remote Logging Viewer tool
• How to connect to a web service using client code files generated from the ServiceModel Metadata tool
• How to configure the specific .NET CF version to use for each mobile application
In the next and final chapter of this book, we will take a look at how you can package your applications into .msi and .cab files for deployment.
Download from Wow! eBook <www.wowebook.com>
Was this article helpful?